Thank you for a wonderful season! The 1st Sundays Block Party 2018 series is over.
This FREE family-friendly event features games and activities for all ages, a selection of street food offerings curated by Off the Grid, music and promotional appearances by Bonneville San Francisco KBLX 102.9, The Soul of the Bay, an open-air bazaar with one-of-a-kind goods created by local SF Etsy artisans, and free DIY arts and crafts.
For the final 2018 Block Party on November 4th we’re excited to offer:
- FREE roller-skating with Church of 8 Wheels (skates and equipment provided)
- An opportunity to hangout with some cute goats with City Grazing
- DIY pom-pom keychain making with Amelia Strader of GoGo Craft
- Interactive, collective “dream-weaving” experience by local Bay Artist, E Lizabeth Marley at the Village Artist Corner.
- Dance and Movement activities with Alonzo King LINES Dance Center
- A chance to play your friends and family in a game of giant scrabble, brought to you by 826 Valencia; plus
- Free games, a lego station brought to you by the Department of Children, Youth and Their Families, and more!
We hope you’ll join us and spend your Sunday enjoying the Block Party and other attractions in the Commons: grab local produce at the nearby Heart of the City Farmers’ Market in UN Plaza, check out the Asian Art Museum’s FREE first Sundays, or pop over to Civic Center Plaza to play on the new playgrounds, and visit the acclaimed public art installation by Zak Ové before it leaves Civic Center Plaza, brought to you by the San Francisco Arts Commission.
We hope to see you on November 4th, at the last 1st Sundays Block Party of the season!
If you’re interested in sponsoring a Block Party, click here.
Thank you to our key 2018 Sponsors!