Join us on the 1st Sunday of the month from 11am to 3pm for a block party on Fulton Street at Larkin. The next event is November 4th!
This FREE family-friendly event features recreational activities for all ages, a selection of street food curated by Off the Grid, music and promotional appearances by Bonneville San Francisco KMVQ 99.7 FM, an open-air bazaar with one-of-a-kind goods created by local SF Etsy artisans, DIY arts and crafts activities and more.
For the next Block Party on November 4th we’re excited to offer:
- Interactive public space design activities – the Urban Jungle of Possibilities by Marie Applegate at the Village Artist Corner
- Body movement activities with Alonzo King LINES Dance Center
- A book sale booth by the Friends of the SF Public Library
- A chance to play your friends in family in a game of giant scrabble, brought to you by 826 Valencia; plus
- Free games, a lego station brought to you by the Department of Children, Youth and Their Families, and more!
We hope you’ll join us and spend your Sunday enjoying the Block Party and other attractions in the Commons: grab local produce at the nearby Heart of the City Farmers’ Market in UN Plaza, check out the Asian Art Museum’s FREE first Sundays, or pop over to Civic Center Plaza to play on the new playgrounds and visit the Commons’ newest attraction: a major public art installation by Zak Ové, brought to you by the San Francisco Arts Commission.
We hope to see you on November 4th, at the last 1st Sundays Block Party of the season!
We also invite you to join us for evening block parties on the 3rd Thursday of every month through October 18, 2018; 5pm to 9 pm at Civic Center Plaza. Learn more about the 3rd Thursday block parties here.
If you’re interested in sponsoring a Block Party, click here.
Thank you to our key 2018 Sponsors!